Cheers all! It’s an exciting time because the solo debut studio recording “Comfort Zone” is available now in some formats and will soon be available in others! Here’s how you can get it:
- If you’d like a physical copy of the CD, and you live in Joliet or Naperville or places in between, I’ll sell you one for $5 and deliver it to you at no extra charge! Simply send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or a direct, private message on Facebook or Twitter and we’ll work out the details. Copies will be available at the Jan. 4 CD release show at Chicago Street Pub in Joliet!
- Outside of Joliet/Naperville, you may order physical copies of the CD soon through CDBaby.com. Search for “Ted Slowik.” No results yet, but it’ll be available soon, they assure me. Price had to be set at $7.99 to cover mailing costs.
- On Dec. 19 you can download MP3 files of the six tracks from “Comfort Zone” for 99 cents each through Amazon.com, iTunes, Google Play, CDBaby and other sites.
- For now, you can stream (listen to for free but not download) “Hinsdale” from the new release on my SoundCloud and ReverbNation pages. Other tracks will be uploaded soon for your listening pleasure!
- If you are my mother, a brother or sister, niece or nephew—I have mailed or delivered copies of the CD to you or your parents as of today. Sorry, cousins, close friends and everyone else—I had to draw the line somewhere. Thanks for understanding.
- Tune into to wltl.net anywhere in the world (or 88.1 FM in the LaGrange area) from 8 to 10 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 17 to hear the songs from "Comfort Zone" and stories about them during a very special WLTL Alumni Week show hosted by my good friend Terry Kinn '82!